I’ve found flaws in my WIP. It’s not what I want it to be.  But I’m happy about it!

WHY?

It means my writing ability is progressing. I’m getting better at discovering and addressing problems instead of overlooking them. I take pride in that. I say:

‘Keep Reading. Keep Writing. Keep Learning.

1. selizabryangmailcom
    December 12, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Hi,Darnell. Finding these posts interesting. I have to dig back a ways to find out what the “Diary of a Bad Writer” is all about. Why bad? I guess I’ll find out what you mean when I look around. Meanwhile, you seem very dedicated, something that seems a little rare these days, so props!

• December 12, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Thank you so much! Diary of a bad writer is a play on words. Readers should feel encouragement and support of their writing abilities after viewing.

2. November 30, 2018 at 2:57 pm

Well said! They say that writing is about re-writing! So true. Hang in there, you’re just getting the bad stuff out of the way! 🙂

3. November 29, 2018 at 3:47 pm

Nicely put.

4. brittanythebookguru
    November 28, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I love this positive outlook! Growing in your skills is such a great thing and it always feels awesome to look back and see how far you’ve come. Your writing takes on unique stories and I think you’ve really found your niche! Keep it up (:

• November 28, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Thank you very much Brittany!

• brittanythebookguru
        November 29, 2018 at 10:00 pm

you’re welcome!

5. Meg
    November 28, 2018 at 8:57 am

Great perspective. Being able to recognize flaws and discrepancies is a sure sign of progress! Keep on going!

6. November 28, 2018 at 12:51 am

Onward and upwards,right? If you get a chance drop by my blog…..I left you something.

• November 28, 2018 at 1:27 am

I thank you very much for the shout out on your Blog. It was unexpected and very nice to see. I think this is another way to give Bloggers recognition for their hard work. I will do the same for you and those that follow my Blog. Cheers.