December 3rd, 2019 Recap – 32 books read and noted on GoodReads. Two published stories, a 3rd to come. Working on a new story for blog followers by month-end. Not bad, but I say push it. I will step up to the challenge and do better for 2020.

What will you do???

Change u

Life Is Short. Write.

1. December 6, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Wow – way to go – more power to you

2. December 6, 2019 at 6:07 am

I’ve never kept track of the amount of books I’ve read, maybe I’ll do that next year as I’d be interested to know how many I actually get through. I think you’ve done amazingly well with reading and writing and getting things published, and I love your energy and sense of perseverance – 2020 will be a good year for you, and I’m already looking forward to seeing what you can do! xx

3. December 5, 2019 at 6:35 pm

That’s a great report, Darnell. You’re on a writer’s roll!

Congratulations—and make sure you find the time. Your muse awaits you…

4. December 4, 2019 at 11:08 am

I think I have done a lot more reading and writing this year than last. However, I do not plan on taking my foot of the gas. I’m just getting started.
    Good luck with your endeavors!

5. December 4, 2019 at 12:58 am

A third story is getting published? Outstanding news!! Your confidence surely has to be high,as for the cheetah and myself……more bad shark movies please!!!

• December 4, 2019 at 4:03 am

It does feel good! Only problem is finding the time to write. My goal is to make it happen. Thanks Patrick!

6. December 4, 2019 at 12:29 am

That’s a really good achievement, Darnell 🙂
    I’ve really enjoyed your stories, so I can only hope for more next year!
    And for me next year… more reading, more writing!