May 1st – The first day in weeks that felt like spring. Even confined home (unless working) felt nice as the temperature went into high 70’s (Fahrenheit) over the weekend in my area of the world. I accomplished:

• Much Rest Taken Friday – (very important for the mind)
  • Completed A SMALL To-Do List On Saturday – (result was BIG satisfaction)
  • Enjoyed Breaths Of Fresh Air And Sunshine On Sunday, And Relaxed Enough To Write. For The First Time Since The Pandemic, I Felt The Old Desire To Write.

When your mind and body are ready to write, the desire will come back.

happy writing

Happy Writing Everyone!

1. May 8, 2020 at 10:28 am

Sounds great. You got the essentials ticked off. I hope this weekend is even better.

2. May 7, 2020 at 5:51 am

So true. Sometimes you just have to rest, take some time out and wait, because desire to write can’t always be forced and pushed. Glad to hear you’ve managed some rest and satisfying ticking off of to-do lists. The brighter spring weather in my corner of the UK (in between the cold and rain) has been lovely, so uplifting. Hope the better weather lasts for you over there! xx

• May 7, 2020 at 5:55 am

Thanks Caz. It’s turned cooler and rainy again. Strange spring weather here too. I’ll take the good days when I can get them 😊

3. inkbiotic
    May 6, 2020 at 2:46 pm

That is mighty fabulous! Sometimes you just need a break to let the words settle πŸ˜€

4. May 6, 2020 at 12:25 pm

I am glad you are writing. In fact the pandemic has made us write again πŸ™‚

5. May 6, 2020 at 8:55 am

Yay! You’re back πŸ™‚πŸ‘

6. May 6, 2020 at 7:41 am

Self Care does restore a refreshing desire to write! I’m so glad you took that time ❀️

7. May 6, 2020 at 4:32 am

Welcome back to the wonderful world of words! πŸ™‚