March 31st– (end of a rough month around the world) – Weeks of wearing gloves, masks and much washing of hands to prevent COVID-19, appearing to have OCD symptoms. I am part of essential personnel, which means I have to go to the office. In these times I’m not in the mood to write. I won’t give up, but I do need some time to reflect on the current times. If you need a writing break, take one like me, but don’t give up.

Dont Stop Writing

Going to work road

The Road To Work. This Is Rush Hour.

1. June 19, 2020 at 12:39 am

Don’t stop writing! 😀

2. June 11, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Glad you are starting to feel better.

3. April 22, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Sound advice. Sometimes things happen best when they are not forced.

4. April 18, 2020 at 7:57 am

Well done for carrying on working in these difficult times. Stay safe!

5. April 5, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Stay safe my friend – and thank you for your service –

6. April 2, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Just found you on Twitter as I was Tweeting this (I’m now officially sort of getting the hang of Twitter having joined last year!)

I’m sorry you’re still having to go in because of the risks taken but I hope they can be minimised so that you can stay as safe as possible. This is an incredibly stressful, scary, unsettling time and it does need processing. I hope you can find the time to do that, and to take care of yourself and your own needs too. Stay safe my friend.x

7. inkbiotic
    April 1, 2020 at 1:54 pm

I relate to this completely. There are times when you can write and times when you need to process the world as it happens. But then, if nothing ever happened, we’d never have anything to write about. Stay safe, I look forward to any writing you do 🙂

• April 1, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Thank you Petra. I’m running next to a trotting horse, trying to get back in the saddle while wearing a mask. 😷

• inkbiotic
        April 1, 2020 at 2:23 pm

By gum, that sounds complicated! Take it easy my chap, be kind to yourself 🙂

8. April 1, 2020 at 2:55 am