Tuesday, April 7th, 8:00pm – Writing feels forced. During these trying times, I’ve decided to pen my rants and praise:  – A line for groceries? (tweet it) I’m the only guy on the road during rush hour? (Facebook post) Wearing a mask outside? (tweet it) Remind followers to take a break from writing if needed, but return to it. (blog post to writing community)

It’s a good time to pen a memoir. These events in our lives should not be forgotten.

Write-what-should-not-be-forgotten-inspirational-writing-quote

If it’s in your heart, write it down, so it can be read.

1. April 10, 2020 at 9:01 am

Very good point, Darnell. While some forms of writing may be difficult right now (like creative writing when your brain is unfocused and worried and overloaded), there are other forms of writing you can turn your attention to. Thinking outside the box a little will serve us all good.
    Stay safe.xx

2. April 8, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Loved this entry because I am feeling blocked again……and I feel like I should be saying more about what is happening here.

• April 8, 2020 at 9:19 pm

It’s affecting all of us. Your interviews are different and entertaining. I look forward to them. That’s the distraction we need.

3. April 8, 2020 at 3:34 am

I’ve been enjoying your pics, Darnell. These strange times should be documented.
    I felt like a bank robber going out to seek food yesterday – I should have ‘selfied’ 😉

• April 8, 2020 at 3:58 am

You’ll get another chance Chris! By the way, there are no lines in the liquor stores. I can’t get paper towels but I can buy a six-pack? 🤔 Can’t make this stuff up

• April 8, 2020 at 4:06 am

Our liquor stores are closed and the sale of alcohol is banned for the duration. There was a uniformed guard by the toilet roll shelves in the supermarket: 1 pack per person is being enforced. You’re right. You can’t make it up.

• April 15, 2020 at 8:35 am

and in Florida,pro wrestling is a “essential business”!!!

• April 15, 2020 at 9:12 am

Like I said, you can’t make this stuff up! 😅

• April 15, 2020 at 12:11 pm

The CDC could make a vaccine from the Undertaker,he’s dead but yet still alive,he has to be immune,right?

• April 15, 2020 at 12:12 pm

Best choice, along with chicken soup!