September 1st, 2020, 8:00pm – I started the first paragraph of the third installment of my Yum – Yum flash fiction. If you are unfamiliar with, you can go here for part 1 and here for part 2 of the published series.

Yum – Yum will have to go to court. Why? I don’t know…yet. Half the fun of writing is letting the pen take you on the journey sometimes. I’m smiling all the way to court. šŸ˜

Whatever you write – Have fun doing it.

Post navigation

1. September 7, 2020 at 11:24 pm

I love the title of this post! Do you keep a personal diary as well, in addition to a diary about writing? The title of my blog was inspired from my love of journaling. I like reading memoirs, journal/diary entries. Thank you for your encouraging reminder to have fun writing! šŸ™‚

• September 7, 2020 at 11:30 pm

This diary came about because of the love of writing I discovered. I never kept a personal one, for fear of losing it. I might change my mind now that we are in the digital age.

• September 8, 2020 at 12:18 am

Have you heard of the websites Penzu or 750Words? I used Penzu a few years back for online journaling, and heard of a writer who uses 750Words to write something similar to morning pages. I think they’re good resources to check out for if you change your mind! šŸ™‚

• September 8, 2020 at 12:25 am

I never heard of Penzu, but will check it out. 750 words I used for writing prompt ideas. It helped me create some of my older short stories. It’s a good resource.

2. September 3, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Hmmm… can’t wait for another crazy adventure!

3. September 3, 2020 at 7:36 am

We’re ready to follow Yum-Yum into that rabbit hole,no matter how deep it goes!!!

4. September 3, 2020 at 3:22 am

May you pen have wings, Darnell! Looking forward to more Yum-Yum, wherever he takes us šŸ™‚

5. September 2, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Well this sounds all kinds of exciting!!!