September 1st, 2020, 8:00pm – I started the first paragraph of the third installment of my Yum – Yum flash fiction. If you are unfamiliar with, you can go here for part 1 and here for part 2 of the published series.

Yum – Yum will have to go to court. Why? I don’t know…yet. Half the fun of writing is letting the pen take you on the journey sometimes. I’m smiling all the way to court. šŸ˜

Whatever you write – Have fun doing it.

50-Word Story 1984 2016 Amazon Awards Blog Burnham Conference Cracked screen crash death Diary Disco Fantasy Fawn Flash Fiction George Orwell Hair Style helpful kind LGBTQ Liebster Award Life lessons Michael Burnham Micro Fiction Music Nomination Published Fiction Repost Review senior Shout Out Spells star trek Sunshine Blogger Award Tag tea party teen The Bitter End time travel torture Vincent Series Women of color writing encouragement Yum Yum

1. September 30, 2020 at 6:00 pm

you are a genius writer! especially when it comes to blog titles šŸ™‚

2. September 7, 2020 at 11:24 pm

I love the title of this post! Do you keep a personal diary as well, in addition to a diary about writing? The title of my blog was inspired from my love of journaling. I like reading memoirs, journal/diary entries. Thank you for your encouraging reminder to have fun writing! šŸ™‚

• September 7, 2020 at 11:30 pm

This diary came about because of the love of writing I discovered. I never kept a personal one, for fear of losing it. I might change my mind now that we are in the digital age.

• September 8, 2020 at 12:18 am

Have you heard of the websites Penzu or 750Words? I used Penzu a few years back for online journaling, and heard of a writer who uses 750Words to write something similar to morning pages. I think they’re good resources to check out for if you change your mind! šŸ™‚

• September 8, 2020 at 12:25 am

I never heard of Penzu, but will check it out. 750 words I used for writing prompt ideas. It helped me create some of my older short stories. It’s a good resource.

• October 3, 2020 at 7:54 pm

I didn’t know that 750 words has writing prompts. That’s neat that it helped you create short stories! It sounds like a good resource.

3. September 7, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Thank you for the writing inspiration. I certainly need inspiration when it comes to writing.

4. September 3, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Hmmm… can’t wait for another crazy adventure!

5. September 3, 2020 at 7:36 am

We’re ready to follow Yum-Yum into that rabbit hole,no matter how deep it goes!!!

6. September 3, 2020 at 3:22 am

May you pen have wings, Darnell! Looking forward to more Yum-Yum, wherever he takes us šŸ™‚

7. September 2, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Well this sounds all kinds of exciting!!!