Monday, March 16th, – For the next few weeks, any story about a person with a common cold will hold a reader’s attention… and empty an office building. This is my office today.

My Office

You write it

Just Try To Write At Home

1. March 22, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Scary times – stay safe

2. March 18, 2020 at 12:56 pm

Oh wow, looks quiet in there! It’s going to be a ghost town with a lot of places in lock down. Should have happened before now I think but better late than never. Will your office remain open do you think, or do they anticipate closing..?
    Stay safe & well, Darnell.x

• March 18, 2020 at 1:33 pm

They are encouraging all to work from home if possible for the next two weeks. My job requires me to come in.☹️

• March 19, 2020 at 5:23 am

It’s very unfair that select few have to take the risks to go to jobs that can’t be done from home. Of course the front line staff like doctors, shop staff, pharmacists get thought of first, but there are other jobs where people are having to go in too. I hope you can stay safe and well on your way to/from work, and hopefully while you’re there you should be okay. Do what you have to do to make sure you’re comfortable with the precautions you’re able to take xx

• March 19, 2020 at 5:44 am

Thanks Caz, I will 😷

3. March 18, 2020 at 2:52 am

It’s so empty! Have you seen the video of the aquarium that closed down so they let the penguins roam around including the offices? It’s really cute.

4. March 17, 2020 at 10:23 am

Haha a sense of humour will be essential. I shall be aiming for the heroic and ironic. Definitely avoiding toxic and panic πŸ˜‰
    Write on people!!

5. March 17, 2020 at 7:37 am

At least you have peace and quiet. Enjoy!

• March 17, 2020 at 8:07 am

And today I scored a 12 pack of bathroom tissue. It’s the little things in life…😊

6. March 16, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Perfect time to saddle up and start cranking out words,paragraphs,chapters and stories!!